Jackson Avery being a perfect/reassuring best friend/more to April Kepner
Sarah Drew: And I love that about them. I love that both Jesse and I had no idea it was coming, and that we weren’t playing any of that stuff because sometimes that’s what happens in relationships. You just all of a sudden one day realize that, ‘this is my person and I didn’t know this whole time.’
…I think this is what they call winning at life?
(Anon, my suggestion: hit Youtube, type in ‘Jackson April scenes’, then work your way through seasons six to ten. Love the love, ignore everything else).
Feeling hugely powerful right now bee tee dubs.
- *April walks by as Jackson cleans some kid's wound*
- Jackson: *dreamy sigh* That's my wife.
- *Paging Dr. Kepner, paging Dr. Kepner*
- Jackson: *dreamy sigh* Someone's paging my wife.
- Random doctor to Jackson: Have you seen Dr. Kepner?
- Jackson: *dreamy sigh* You mean my wife?
- *next month is April*
- Jackson: *dreamy sigh* Wife.